Build presentations faster by creating your own template, or using a custom template made by Pitch that fits your needs. Templates live in one of three areas:
- Your Templates folder. These are templates that have been created and saved by your team.
- The template picker. Your custom templates will be available here here along with the Pitch starter templates.
- The template gallery. Here you'll find more custom templates created and curated by the Pitch team.
Find templates in the gallery
Browse through the template gallery to pick a presentation that fits your needs. You can find design and content inspiration for your next presentation with templates custom made by Pitch.
You'll find templates to help with pitch decks, team meetings, reports, and more. You can access the template gallery through the template picker:
1. Click on Create presentation from the dashboard.
2. Click on the Template gallery tab:
3. Preview a template by clicking on Preview on the top right-hand corner of a template.
4. Choose a template by clicking on the template.
When you start working with a template from the gallery, your presentation will be created in your default private folder. If you want to start working with your whole team right away, move that presentation to a workspace folder so your teammates can find it and start editing.
Mix and match slides from different templates
You can also combine slides from multiple templates to help you complete your story. Once you have selected your initial template and created your presentation, click on Templates in the slide editor and then Maximize. You'll have the option to choose between your Team templates or Gallery templates to see other available templates:
Select any other starter template or one of your own templates, and click or drag to add additional slides. Each different template comes with a different presentation style. For consistency, you can apply any of those styles to any of your slides – or create your own presentation style. Learn more about creating styles and applying them to multiple slides or an entire presentation.