Tired of saying "Next slide please"? This feature allows you to follow your teammate throughout the presentation. To start following:
- Click on their avatar in the top right-hand corner
- You will now see a colored border around the avatar and their name will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of the editor.
You can follow along as they make edits to the presentation and switch between slides. If you want to stop following, you need to either leave the presentation or navigate to another slide.
Ways to use this feature:
- Internal presentations: Many teams run stand-ups, workshops, and all-hands presentations right from Pitch. Instead of sharing their screen, moderators can ask attendees to follow them to see which slide is currently being discussed.
- Presentation rehearsals: If you're preparing for a pitch or conference talk, you can ask your team to follow you while you practice your delivery.
- Giving feedback: Reviewers can follow a creator and share feedback using live video collaboration on video conferencing software.
💡 This feature can also be used in live video collaboration! If you click on the Live button, a list of collaborators in the presentation will open up and you can just click on the avatar to follow along.