The workspace owner and admins are the only members who can downgrade a workspace. To cancel a Pro subscription:
1. Click on the downward arrow next to your workspace name.
2. Select See billing page in the Billing section:
3. Go to the Account Management tab.
4. Click Cancel subscription:
Please keep in mind that you’ll be able to keep using Pitch Pro until the end of your billing period — at which point your workspace will be downgraded to the Starter plan.
At the end of the billing period, your workspace will be switched to a Starter plan.
Changes to your workspace include:
- All members who are not guests will become admins.
- You will not be able to create or edit shared private folders. However, you will be able to view, edit, and move the presentations in those folders to other folders in your workspace.
- You will not be able to upload new videos to your workspace. Existing videos will remain in your presentations.
- You can not upload new files over 5MB.
- Exported PDFs and shared public presentations will contain branding.
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
We appreciate any feedback you have to share when canceling your account. Please share your thoughts in the text box before confirming cancelation.
If you have any other questions about the downgrading experience, please let us know.