⭐️ This is a Pro feature. Find out more about Pitch Pro. ⭐️
Sometimes you want to work with a consistent group of people on multiple presentations over time without sharing access with your entire company. Now teams can collaborate with workspace members in a shared private folder, where anyone with access can view, add, edit, and remove presentations.
Folders in Pitch
Folders in Pitch are divided into three areas: Private folders, Shared folders, and Workspace folders. For an overview of how to use folders, please visit our article over here.
With the addition of Shared folders to your workspace, any folders shared with you from another workspace member's Private folders will be added to your Shared with me section below the Presentations folder.
How to share a private folder
There are two ways to share a private folder:
1. Open the private folder and click Share folder. You can then choose the workspace members you would like to invite.
2. Right-click on the folder name in the sidebar, and click Share folder. You can then choose the workspace members you would like to invite.
Shared folders are automatically added to an invited workspace member's account.
If you want to remove someone from a shared folder, open the private folder and click on Shared folder. Click the X next to a user's name and email to remove them from the folder. They will not receive a notification that they've been removed, but the folder will disappear from their list of shared folders.
How to collaborate in a shared private folder
Owners of a shared private folder can:
- Invite and remove members
- Rename or delete the folder
- Add, duplicate, edit, and remove presentations
- Invite others to collaborate on individual presentations (including external collaborators)
- Save presentations as a template
- Turn on public access for individual presentations
Members of a share private folder can:
- Add, duplicate, edit, and delete presentations
- Invite others to collaborate on individual presentations (including external collaborators) via the Share menu.