Click on your image, and then on Design in the bubble bar on the right. To open this panel, you can also click the right arrow in the inline editor. Here is what you can do to edit your image:
- Apply a filter.
- Reduce the opacity.
- Add a blur effect.
- Round the corners.
- Add an overlay.
- Add a shadow.
- Set an image as a background.
And there’s more! Open the Layout section for the following options:
- Resize your image by manually entering the desired height and width in pixels.
- Rotate an image by entering the degree by which you’d like to change it.
- Flip your image vertically or horizontally.
- Resize your images proportionally.
- Unlocking the aspect ratio of the image.
Looking to crop an image?
You can select an image and click on the Crop option in the inline editor (available only when the Design panel is closed), or it's easier, just double-click on the image. Now, the box handles will turn blue, which means you're ready to crop to your heart's content.