Where to find in-app notifications
If you need a quick overview of all changes across your workspaces, the in-app notifications are a great place to start. You don’t have to dig through your email inbox; simply open the web or desktop Pitch app and click on the bell icon. If you have unread notifications, you'll see a red badge on top of the bell.
You can use the notification center to navigate to presentations that require your attention, spot new comments, and stay organized when other people assign your slides.
Read vs. unread notifications
When you open the notification center, each new notification will be marked with a red badge. Unless you interact with the given notification, it will stay unread.
- Mark as read: either click on the notification or click on the options menu and confirm with Mark as read.
- Mark as unread: if you want to remind yourself about some notification that might want to come back to later, click on the options menu and confirm with Mark as unread.
- Mark all as read: to make all notifications as read, either click through all of them or click on Mark all as read on the bottom right of the notifications menu. When all notifications are marked as read, the red badge will disappear from each notification and also from the bell icon in the top bar.
Types of notifications
As a workspace member, you’ll see all new in-app notifications in the notification center. When another workspace member or guest:
- assigns you a slide, you can Open Presentation
- mentions you in a comment, you can View Comment
- replies to your comment, you can View Comment
💡 Currently, in-app notifications cannot be managed or turned off.