The Pitch community
At Pitch, we believe that great ideas deserve to be shared - and that having the right tools to help you get heard at work can help you to exert serious change.
We know that the journey from draft to deck begins with inspiration, and we're passionate about helping you find that creative spark faster.
In the coming months, we want to feature the world’s best decks from experts at the top of their game, in order to to help people spread inspiring ideas faster. That’s why we’re opening public submissions.
If you would like to have your presentation or template featured, or you have an ace deck you’re willing to share with our community? Submit it here and our team will review your application. If it meets our standards, we’ll publish your work in our gallery as it grows (and give you credit, of course).
How to submit your presentation:
Want to share your presentation with the community? Send your content for consideration. We accept submissions in the following formats:
- Presentations: We're always on the lookout for great presentations to feature in the gallery. Submitting a Pitch link is preferred, although Google Slides, Figma, PowerPoint, Keynote, or any other format is also acceptable. Please make sure the link is publicly viewable though!
- Templates: Do you have a certain blueprint or set of slides you use time and time again to structure your decks? Send us your best presentation templates for the chance to be featured in our gallery.
- Content: Have another piece of content that you think would be perfect as a presentation? Feel free to share other formats, like blog posts, case studies, articles, or even Twitter threads. If it's a good fit for the gallery, our expert team will help turn it into a presentation.
Content Submission Checklist
Please run through this checklist before sharing your presentation:
- I've removed all sensitive, confidential, or proprietary content or imagery.
- I've checked that I have the legal rights for the content to be shared publicly (including images and fonts).
- I've ensured that my submission adheres to Pitch's content guidelines (below).
- I've prepared a high-quality version of my personal photograph or company logo.
- I've completed all the required fields in the submission form.
- I've doubled checked that the link to the content is publicly viewable.
The purpose of these guidelines is to provide a framework to help you to understand what type of content we will and will not feature publicly on Pitch.
Content that does not meet these guidelines will not be uploaded.
⛑ Safety, Privacy & Copywriting:
We do not allow content that promotes violence or hatred against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
We will not share presentations that cover the following topics: gambling or betting, promotion of illegal substance abuse, or illegal sexual services.
We will not spread false information in our presentations. This includes:
- Pseudo-scientific claims, especially those related to asserting the superiority or inferiority of a particular group (on bases including race, ethnicity or gender)
- Health claims or advice which, if acted on, are likely to have detrimental health effects on persons or public safety.
- Conspiracy theories that have an associated history of harassing, hateful, or violent incidents among its adherents OR theories which may foreseeably incite or cause harassment, physical harm, or reputational harm.
- Intentional distortions and especially systematic false claims about historic events and facts.
For any content that raises concerns or that we are unable to fact check, we will err on the side of caution and not upload it.
Privacy and Reputation
We do not allow users to post images without the subject’s express consent. Content that violates the privacy of others including confidential or sensitive information (email addresses, identifying data, etc) is not permitted.
Copyright and trademark infringement
We don't steal content: Pitch content must respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. Unless our partners can demonstrate authorization to use someone else’s copyrighted work or trademark (either expressly or by legal exceptions and limitations like fair use), we will not upload it. This includes the use of unlicensed images.
📺 Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing
- Third-parties may share content on Pitch that tells an interesting story or idea. This content may or may not be related to third-party's brands or services.
- However, we do not allow direct advertising or promotion. Every piece of content should have a point or identity outside of the brand, company, person writing about it.
- Images or embeds that link out and function as adverts for third-party brands are not acceptable.
📣 Politics and Ideas
- Pitch aims to remain politically neutral, while socially progressive.
- Pitch endeavors to represent a diverse range of voices and create a platform that is inclusive, regardless of race, age, socioeconomic status, or gender.
- Diversity for us means the content should represent the market we serve. This encompasses not only our current user base but also the potential users that we may reach in the future.
🎨 Design and Content
- Pitch is the leader in presentation design. Our content should reflect this.
- Presentations should try to follow recent and fresh style guidelines and should feel contemporary.
- Please aim for consistency with images, fonts, and colors.
- Cheesy stock imagery should be avoided if possible. Images should feel relevant and add to the storytelling.