Found a bug?
If you’re experiencing an issue please get in touch with us through the messenger or via email to email@example.com and let us know about that bug. Helpful information to include:
- What steps did you take before you experienced the issue?
- What happened, and what did you expect to happen instead?
- If there is an error message, what does it say?
- If you’re using our web app, which browser and which version are you using?
- If you’re using our desktop app, what is your operating system?
- Screenshots and screen recordings are helpful for us to understand an issue.
Need a different feature, template, or integration?
Check out our public feature request board to see if someone else has already suggested the feature you’re thinking of. If you add your vote you will be notified about any status changes. You can also add comments to let us know more details about the functionality you’re looking for. We’re very interested to know:
- What exactly are you trying to do? What is your desired outcome?
- What is your current workflow or process to achieve this?
- What is your use case in which this feature would help you?
To suggest a new feature, please enter a feature name and a short description on the left side of the page, and click Create post. You can add a comment with more details after creating your post. We regularly review this information to prioritize and build new features!
Looking for a template we don't have yet? Vote for a template you’d like to see in Pitch or submit a new request on our template request board instead.
💡 Both feature request and template boards are integrated with our messenger. Click Contact us in the Help bubble in Pitch and you’ll be able to review features and templates, vote or add comments, and add new ideas right there.
Additionally, if there's an app you'd like to see integrated with Pitch, please vote for a current request or submit a new one on our integration request board.
Of course, you can also reach out to us through the messenger or via email and share any other improvement suggestions. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.